First thing is first I would like to ask you a question “How would you reveal your feelings?”
I am sure everyone have their own way of revealing their feelings, but the question is what is the best way of expressing your feelings. For the past years I have undertaken several research about how people can express their feelings in the best possible way. From my research I have conducted a ways of showing your love to your partner without having sex:-
*Tell the other person you love them
* Give or get a hug.
* Make sure the other person feels important and respected.
* Kiss when people are looking.
* Kiss when people aren’t looking
* Tell the person that you care.
* Hold hands
* Go for a long bike ride.
* Give a special present.
* Be there when they need a friend.
* Spend time together.
* Go to see a film.
* Walk arm in arm in the woods.
* Make a special tape of love songs.
* Talk about you feelings.
* Share dreams with each other.
* Snuggle up together.
* Sit together in the park.
* Take a walk together.
* Go out for a meal.
* Have a picnic.
* Play a game of Frisbee.
* Give complements.
* Relax in a Jacuzzi.
* Go swimming.
* Just be close.
* Go shopping for food.
* Cook a meal together.
* Touch each other in a loving way.
* Do home work together